You are here: Home1 / What We Do2 / Investor Relations
With over 20 years of expertise behind us, the Arrowsmith team is the ideal partner to take your business to the next level. Whether you are new startup trying to raise seed capital, an expanding venture looking to list publicly, or an established enterprise with a need to better connect with stakeholders, our team of advisors has the knowledge and experience to help your company grow and succeed.
We offer a variety of services designed to meet the Investor Relations needs of publicly-traded companies:
- Outbound IR – Introducing your company to financial professionals and increasing your exposure to investors.
- Inbound IR – We address inquiries from stakeholders and potential investors allowing you to focus on the day-to-day operations of your firm.
- Event Management – Facilitating virtual and in-person Non-Deal Roadshows and arranging management delegations to cities across North America.
- Information Distribution – Ensuring that your corporate news is disseminated to interested parties and achieves a broader reach among qualified investors.
- Investor Marketing – Preparing collateral including slide decks, investor website, and annual reports that showcase your company in an effective manner.
We offer a wide range of consulting services tailored to start-ups, including:
- Business Development
- Capital Advisory Services
- Board Directorships
- Financing (Series A/B, Pre-seed)